This eye-catching carry-all large pouch is a beautiful & practical companion for all your organizational needs. Crafted by hand, this pouch is our new go-to! These pouches make great gifts and travel organizers.
The inspiration of our Kuba Cloth bag collection is to take a historical print & give it new life through the beautiful people working at Ubuntu Life. Kuba cloth is a unique textile from the Democratic Republic of the Congo known for its elaborate & complex design. We are proud to showcase this historical pattern using a modern approach while each step is done by hand.
- 100% Natural cotton canvas
- Hand screen printed Kuba Cloth pattern
- Lead-free water-based inks used for silk screen printing
- Single interior compartment
- YKK Zipper closure with leather pull tab & trim. All of our leather is sourced from one of Kenya's finest & oldest tanneries.
- A symbolic 36° diagonal stitch which represents our factory location in Kenya is located on the front
- Signature Hand beaded tab made by our Maasai Maker Mums
- Every product supports meaningful, full-time employment in Kenya
- Dimensions: LARGE: 11” L x 6” W SMALL: 9” W x 4” L
Please note - Each Kuba Cloth pattern varies in each product due to the handmade nature - they are uniquely different JUST LIKE YOU!
If necessary, gently wipe your print with a soft cloth that has been slightly dampened with water. Never use chemicals to clean your print. When doing so ensure that all leather parts are carefully protected from water.