These detailed, textured and woven baskets were made by groups of women in intimate communities across Uganda in an ethical, fair trade environment. They use the raffia plant and banana fibers to weave them together.
Style this bowl alone in a table or place it on the wall alongside other similar woven pieces.
- Approximately 16”D x 6” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Uganda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Baskets have a hang loop on the back for wall décor - ready to hang
- *All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.