Make a wall statement with a stunning collection of baskets on display or elevate your tablescape with a unique centerpiece.
Handcrafted by women artisans living in Central Uganda who are part of a cooperative that provides employment and training for disadvantaged or marginalized communities - particularly widows, the disabled and those living with HIV/AIDS.
- Made from all natural, sustainably sourced raffia and banana fibers
- All synthetic AZO free dyes
- Hanging loop on back allows basket to be wall decor in addition to tabletop use
- Weavers hand make each basket from home while tending to other household duties. Baskets can take days to weeks to complete with artists weaving 3 or so hours per day while balancing other responsibilities.
- No two baskets are identical - Each basket is both special and unique.
HANDMADE IN UGANDA
APPROXIMATE SIZE: 13" x 3.5"