This perfectly sized plateau shaped bowl adds a cool graphic to any room. Style this piece on the wall alone or with others, to any tabletop or counter.
The silky fibers, bold color, and unique pattern will catch your eye wherever you use it! Most commonly hung for decor, each basket comes with a hand-stitched loop on the back so you can instantly enjoy this piece of ready to hang wall art.
Made of the highest quality natural fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. These delicately textured and woven baskets were made by groups of women in intimate communities across rural Rwanda where sisal fibers are wound stitch by stitch around a small sweetgrass bundle. Handwoven by a woman over the course of several days in her home in remote regions of Rwanda.
- Approximately 15” D x 4.5” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Handmade in Rwanda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Baskets have a hang loop on the back for wall decor
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.